THE PROGRAM INCLUDES ONE HOUR OF PRIVATE LESSON and 2 hours of game play each WEEK
Students will be paused from the monthly program during this program unless students request to continue with it during the summer
Goal: To advance the students’ performance through consistent training with the right group (same or similar level of players)
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES
– 8 hours quality and exclusive group training per week
– 1 hour session of private lesson per week included for correcting techniques
– Badminton Counseling: Teaching the kids how to face difficult situations plus emphasis on physical development, endurance, recovery, and injury prevention
– Personalized program for each individual kids: How to learn and work on exact weak spot that student has and improve upon it
– Coaches knowledge feedback transfer: Get the most knowledges from the coaches and transfered to your kid
– Coaches access: text or call the coach for support or questions you may have
– Game times with better players and coaches: Compete against stronger players to advance your games
What is the difference from this program VS High performance program?
1. Consistency of the level of players. Everyone in the program will be of similar levels and will learn advanced techniques together with follow-ups and review after each class
2. Advanced techniques will be implemented in the programs, such as cross nets, slice drops, reverse slice drops, and mid-court and front-court push, etc.
3. Game strategies, mental toughness, and self-control will be taught
4. Students will do weight-lift training (body weight for students under 13 years of age)
5. Endurance, cardio, agility training and stretching will be included
6. Students expected to improve 2 to 3 times faster than regular training
7. We offer one day of game play where kids will only play while coaches monitor and analyze for a specialized program the week after
Students should arrive at least five minutes prior to class in order to warm up (i.e., jogging).
Any discussions between parents and coaches can occur prior or after class.
Parents must maintain some distance from the training area in order to reduce distraction for students and coaches.
Training fee needs to be paid in full on or before the first class
$60 late fee applied for late payment.
Makeup class must be scheduled within the week of your absence with 24 hour cancellation online to maintain to minimum 7 hours on court training requirement
There are no carryovers or extensions for makeup classes
There is NO refund or make up classes for absences without 24 hour cancellation online. Here is how to cancel the class and book a makeup class online
Schedule: June 2nd – August 14th, 2022
Game play on Sundays from 3.30-5.30pm
* Payment made by 5/15/2022 will recieve HBA special shirt ($30 value)
If you cannot make it for the full 11 weeks, we offer a 5% discounted rate (7-10 weeks).